Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Nexus S Is Here

The Nexus S officially went on sale this morning at 8am via Best Buy!  I for one am sticking with my Evo and patiently awaiting the Gingerbread ANdroid 2.3 update which will bring many of the Nexus S's features to my very capable piece of hardware, but for those of you in the market for a new handset this could be the device for you! Early reviews seem pretty good the phone is said to be very fast and snappy, due largely to the efficiency upgrades in Gingerbread.  Check out the video review below courtesy of Android Central.



Also be sure to check out Google's Nexus S unboxing video which might be one of the most creative Youtube videos I've ever seen.  Be sure to actually click the link because I can't embed the video, also be sure to have some fun with nunchucks after the video is over ;) lol

  

No comments:

Post a Comment