Sunday, March 13, 2011

iPad 2 Sold Out.... Weeks Until Next Batch



I know I just posted about the iPad 2 and it's tablet-goodness but it looks like it won't be an available option for those in search of a tablet for a few more weeks either; that is assuming you didn't wait in line and get one launch day.... Online orders are saying it may take as much as 3 to 4 weeks before the devices ship, though some have received reports saying their devices will ship sooner. Either way I'm sure the wait is unbearable for early adopters. I'm sure competitors appreciate the chance to readjust their launch strategies over the next few weeks before the iPad 2 flood gates reopen.

  

1 comment:

  1. Sh*******t! That looks like the 5th Ave Apple store in NY. Man this ishhh is crazy! Looking at your posting about the motorola xoom...I think I may invest in one! Is it worth it? Does it replace a laptop?

    ReplyDelete